Тема: Behringer X32
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 26.01.2013, 06:58   #202
Местный

Вес репутации: 23

Metron, Вот ответ немцев
Dear Sergey,
Thank you for providing us with your contact details.
We have assigned case number 89102 to your query originating from the Behringer forum:

"I have changed the version Firmware 1.11 for X32. The up****** has passed without problems. BUT! One problem - was found out at moving from "0" faders GEQ on MAIN MIX two faders at the left GEQ from eight involved (selected moving on the display GEQ by a framework) do not want after reset " motorised to jump " in "0". Not virtual faders, namely physical faders, located below than display."

We at tech support were unable to replicate the fault you describe on our console running on 1.11.

I urge you to install the 1.12 firmware update (Jan 22 2013 release).

If you are still having the problem that some bands do not reset to 0 after the firmware update please reply with more information regarding your settings (and a show file if possible).

You could check if the problem originates from a corrupted file by starting up the desk on a clean preset. To do this Press and hold down the UNDO button and switch on the console. Now check to see if you are having the same problem on this clean preset.

To return to your previous settings simply press the UNDO button again and confirm.
Please let me know the result.
Kind Regards,
HAMMOND Fiona
Junior Admin, Technical Services UK
MUSIC Group Research UK Limited
IP Phone: 60651 ext 4471
Email: CAREEMEA@music-group.com
ref:_00D90YvhK._500908RMuD:ref
seregan1 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Дополнительная информация