Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 11.07.2011, 22:34   #25
Новичок

Вес репутации: 0

Advokat_Perm, прочитал ветку по твоей ссылке - это же абсолютно точная копия моей)) разве что у тебя Мэки Похоже это распространенное явление..
Несколько последних дней я их потестил на слух (пока на компе, звуковая вроде неплохая) немного понастроил эквалайзером в плане низких частот так как кнопки FLAT/BOOST уже нету, а на малых громкостях рекомендуют режим тонокомпенсации. Насчет вышесказанного я конечно погарячился, поддержу iav - действительно звук очень достойный! (хотя и не приходилось слышать других моделей этой акустики чтоб сравнить). Наверное шум так заметен в маленькой комнате, на днях собираюсь потестить акустику в зале в ресторане, в более реалистичных для них условиях, возможно и правда шум не будет так заметен, хотелось бы чтоб в паузах не напрягал.

Добавлено через 5 минут
http://www.djforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255526
вот приведу цитаты из зарубежного форума, что же это за MK-II:

"Anyone know the diffrence between mk2 versions of the RCF art series?"

"Hi: I just bought a pair of 315-A's a few months ago, but not sure what the 315-A Mark II's are? Anyways,make sure that you get the newer versions. They do not have the remote control capability,plus the 1/4 input jack is gone,plus some other things. Anyways,when I got mine,I checked the back panel and found mine was different than the RCF web-site models,so I wrote to RCF and this was their reply: "Good morning,

starting from the production of March 2009 the ART 315-A and the ART 312-A models have been provided with a new amplifier and a new compression driver.

They have been provided with an improved HF section thanks to the new ND1411 compression driver - the upgraded version of ND1410 - which provides even more accurate and clean
high frequencies and an open and natural midrange sound.

The newly designed MK2 amplifiier, delivers the same high level output, unsurpassed quality and reliability. Other few changes have been made in order to optimize the features with the market demand by taking out the remote control option, the Eq. Mode, jack input and the front LED.
The new input board panel features XLR In/Out connectors, volume knob, Mic/Line input sensitivity selector, limter and power status LEDs indicators and voltage selector.

The new version of the ART 312-A and 315-A are shipping now and product part numbers for ordering change as follows:

ART 312-A ART 315-A
13000221 (230V) 13000224 (230V)
13000222 (115V) 13000225 (115V)

The models with the 1/4 jack input and the remote are no longer in production""

Добавлено через 13 минут
вот еще нашел на просторах рунета такой обзор-тест акустики, может кому интересно

http://www.arispro.ru/article_one.htm?id=59

Последний раз редактировалось Netdweller; 11.07.2011 в 22:47 Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Netdweller вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Дополнительная информация